Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Beauty Sleep

Beauty Sleep


Antik batik
$2,455 - antikbatik.fr



Araks lingerie bra
lagarconne.com



Gap socks
gapcanada.ca


Jack will
jackwills.com


Presence light brown shoes
$24 - debenhams.com


Mitten glove
$13 - newlook.com


Sheep Sleep Mask with black silk satin back and Pink Bow
etsy.com



I was counting sheep before bedtime when this woolly fluffy animal imbued the inspiration for this collection. Although I was tempted to name it something along the lines of 'Sheep Sleep Chic' I thought the latter was more fetching. Though the weather here has also played an important role in the creation of this outfit; when I sit here now, the windows are rattling as the rain lashes against the windowpanes and the entity of this old creaky house is shaking beyond belief. I find it to be simultaneously terrifying and exciting.  But to abash any disbelief those of you may have over the seriousness of the matter, two people have died as a result of theses weather conditions and schools are closing due to the amass of flooding that has been caused. So, as I am stuck at home it seems, unable to get anywhere, I composed my dreamy sleepwear outfit that I would love to be wearing. Right now, I am curled up in a bundle of various duvets, blankets, cushions and quilts, sniffling at the bane of my cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment